Do not attach a metal hook directly to the vehicle. Instead, thread the strap through the recovery point and attach the strap to itself. 8) Pull the towing vehicle forward slowly until the rope is tight. Slowly advance the driver of the towing vehicle until it has enough tension to lift the tow rope off the ground.
- Understanding Different Types of Towing Services with Palmetto Express Towing
- Types of Towing Trucks and Their Role in Emergency Auto Rescue Services
- Essential Tips for Safely Driving with a Trailer
- Discover Factors Affecting Towing Costs & Get the Best Deal
- Towing & Recovery Services for Motorcycles